The primary role of the Office Administrator is to work as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment, supporting accountants and clients with the day-to-day administrative functions and processes of Loren Nancke. Office Administrators are responsible for ensuring smooth daily operations and providing exceptional client service by performing administrative office procedures and duties that are responsive, accurate, of quality and client-focused.
▪ Perform clerical duties with an ability to multitask and prioritize workload, completing all items in action lists and the administrative inbox, including, but not limited to, scanning, filing, archiving, recording, faxing, and photocopying
▪ Assist the Office Manager with daily tasks such as printing income tax returns, following up with clients, Audit
Shield procedures, accounts receivables and administrative tasks assigned
▪ Set up new clients and complete all associated administrative duties including, but not limited to, authorizing or
cancelling representatives on behalf of clients, business authorizations and submitting digital information to the
Canada Revenue Agency through ‘Represent a Client’
▪ Record and organize client documents and files, updating and maintaining accurate client data base records in
the office information systems
▪ Process, collect and record client payments
▪ Generate daily payment reports
▪ Prepare, record and complete outgoing mail for the Canada Revenue Agency, clients or vendors
▪ Assist clients with queries, providing exceptional client service through all communications
▪ Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of office areas and meeting rooms, creating a clean, organized and welcoming atmosphere for clients and staff members
▪ Coordinate and schedule meetings, teleconference, and video conference calls for prospects, clients and staff
▪ Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate staff member(s) when required
▪ Prepare, track and update office inventory, ensuring office supplies are adequately stocked and organized
▪ Assist with planning and support of internal and external events and seasonal tasks
▪ Provide administrative assistance to accounting staff as required
File Management.- Sets up, records, organizes, updates and maintains client
Client Relationships.- Takes initiative to respond to and handle client needs, often as the first point-of-contact, providing exceptional client service through quality execution and follow-up.
Programs.- Exhibits strong computer skills and leverages various software, programs and cloud-based software, including Nitro, CaseWare, CaseView, Microsoft Suite, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, TaxCycle and DoxCycle, PAGE
Communication.- Communicates in a professional, logical, clear and concise manner through speaking and writing with prospective and existing clients and staff members, remaining poised under pressure.
Decision Making and problem solving.- Understands when to seek assistance to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems.
Team work and Leadership.- Integrates into team and demonstrates effective interpersonal relationships with clients and staff members.
Firm Contributions.- Upholds quality client service by dealing with clients in a professional manner through all communications and deliverables and actively supports and participates in firm and/or community initiatives.
Self Development.- Takes ownership of work, personal/career/goal development, with an ability to adapt to external and internal changes in technology, practices and procedures and work on multiple work assignments simultaneously.
Professionalism and Ethics.- Demonstrates awareness of standards, policies and procedures in industry and of the firm, maintaining ethical behavior at all times.
Your application was submitted successfully.